Today’s Data and Tomorrow’s Technology – 13 July 2016
Supporting Whanau Change with Today’s Data and Tomorrow’s Technology
Technology is reshaping our lives and providing us with the potential to provide better service which is quicker, more tailored and more cost effective.
This one day Hui explores the opportunities and challenges of harnessing the power of technology and delivering on this promise, whatever sector we work within.
As part of the Whanau Ora Conference 2016, at this workshop you will get updates on leading technologies from industry experts, learn international best practices and explore technology and productivity solutions to address business challenges.
Register now so you don’t miss out!
Click here to view the organisations who have already registered to attend this important forum.
Hot topics and keynote addresses include;
- Data for Good – Trevor McGlinchey, Executive Officer Council of Christian Social Services, Ngāi Tahu.
- The Internet of Things: Harnessing the Power of the Internet for Your World – Gabe Rijpma – Microsoft Sr. Director Health & Social Services, Microsoft Asia.
- Turning Strategy to Action
- What’s Trending – A Selection of Case Studies from across Aotearoa
- The Power of Data for Predictive Insight – How present-day data can be used to predict future needs and opportunities.
- Disruptive Change – Communities demanding better care – Hankie Ortiz, Deputy Bureau Director Indian Affairs, USA.
The program also includes the announcing the Inaugural Microsoft/Whanau Tahi Innovation Award 2016 which will recognize an organisation or individual that is reinventing productivity and business processes, building the intelligent cloud platform, and creating more personal computing to enhance and transform the quality of services to Whanau.
Be inspired by the following presenters: